Wednesday, March 5, 2014

I'm an Allrecipes Allstar!!!!!

I'm an Allrecipes Allstar!!!  What does that mean??? 




The Allrecipes Allstars are members who love to tell everyone about their favorite website. They're always cooking, rating, and reviewing recipes, posting photos, and telling everyone about it on The Buzz, Facebook, and Twitter. Have a blog, too? That’s another great place to show your love for great recipes, great food, and a great website. - Allrecipes website

    Throughout 2014, I will be posting recipes from some great Sponsors who will be working with Allrecipes.com.  

    Stay tuned for more of my Allstar adventure.  


    1 comment:

    1. Congratualtions Diana! I'm very excited for you (and will hopefully get to try one or two of your dishes!).

      ReplyDelete